Saturday, August 8, 2009

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

For quite some time now I have been searching for a movie and all I got was video hosting sites that provided only the first 31 minutes of the movie. It's rather frustrating. Not going to mention the movie title because it makes me look incredibly gay and perverted. [oooooh isn't this intriguing?]
Oh I give up already.

On the super bright side I can finally sleep again in my room. Everytime my family has relatives that decide to wank around for an entire time span of 2 [give or take a few days] weeks I have to give up my room. Because it's the coziest. And it does not make me happy. The bad news is that on Monday we have other relatives coming up and of course they will occupy my room. It depresses me because it goes on like this for the entire summer.
And when they will leave.. my shit ass cousins will come although we told them not to. Because they miss me. Of course this feeling of longing appears only during the summer. How convenient, eh? No, I do not have any sign of remorse at trashing my relatives.

Good thing that summer is soon over and this little quiet town will return to its normal pace. No more tourists.. No more.
And I listened to the same sad song for the entire day. Creepy <3