Sunday, August 9, 2009

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Today is not working out so well. Besides being one day closer to the day I will have to give up my room again and sleep on the couch [ >_<"] I woke up today and banged my head against the wall. I tried eating cereals with yoghurt [I find cereals with milk disgusting] but the cereals were extremely sweet even for my sugar addiction ..I didn't even finish a quarter of the bowl and it turned into a 'muddy-ish composition'. Then I made myself a hotdog but the bread crumbled. I wanted to drink what was left of my Mountain Dew bottle [weird enough that my mom agrees on buying me Coke or Mountain Dew] but I ended up spilling much of its contents.

I suppose this is a day of being clumsy and incredibly gaytarded. I am even afraid of how the rest of the day will turn out. And oh shit ...tonight my mom will meet Vanina's parents. Me and mom have gay jokes: she wants to buy me and Vanina wedding rings and Adina is our not-so-secret lover -wink wink-. Besides that, tonight I am also meeting Adina, Vanina and Raluca and go to the book-fest anually held in our home-town. Tonight is a great writer coming. His works are so incredible that he was even translated in other languages so peeps check on him: Mircea Cărtărescu.

I will be off now to see what else can I do wrong x)