Friday, August 28, 2009

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Ooooh guess what .. Okay you won't guess but hey, today I was woken up at 5 am :F. Of course after watching eggrolls and gayshit until 2 am. Again, of course, I could stop doing the latter and go to beddie earlier. But that's no fun. Today Flavia left to Bucharest and her train was at 6 am so yes. Afterwards a friend came by at 7 am to go shopping with him. It was pretty entertaining, mostly because he is worse than a girl at buying clothes. But irrelevant to you anyway.

Today I was actually thinking that I have to go to Bucharest to re-take my exams. But unlike normal bookworms, instead of pissing myself silly because I haven't studied shit, I was only thinking about what stuff to take to Bucharest ..what stuff to leave here .. if my Yves Rocher order will ever come. I am such a creep. Well there is a bigger creep than me though. My uni stalker. He texted me today asking me to move in with him in Bucharest ... EPIC FAIL!

Ah I bought some stuff for myself, which are entirely black. After receiving so many gay stuff from Flavia [not really sure if I should share that much gayness], I needed a change. Ah well never mind that .. Die Hard 2 starts soon on the tv and I be a complete sucker for lame movies.

@Kanji: I adore the new Advent Children. They really paid more attention to the details on the whole character design.. and the story ..oh it fills in some gaps in the original one. We're such dorks <3