Saturday, September 19, 2009

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

8mm. Such a dark movie, yet I watch it everytime it's on tv.
Since it's technically Saturday already, tomorrow I shall be leaving to Bucharest again. I'm so tired of the university, everything that represents Bucharest, all this walking back and forth.. I'm just tired. But oh, at least I passed my first re-take. Which was actually my second... Ah fuck this shit. Too much thinking, way too early to do something outrageous like that.
I have new glasses, by the way. Even my eye doctor said that I have astigmatism or, in simpler words, tired eyes.

Other than that, nothing is new. Well nothing that is of any interest to you. Ah baah this post is useless, but I decided to post something nevertheless to make my Cookie-kun [a.k.a. Kanji] happy :*.