Monday, September 14, 2009

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I am back home after a 9 hour train ride.. only to go back to Bucharest later this week, again :C. As I said previously, I had to re-take two exams buuut one got re-scheduled. Therefor I shall be leaving again, quite unfortunate for moi.
But alas, I took a "vacation" to see Arcana live. To say that they were amazing, it would be too little. I even stole a few posters of them, given the fact that there were none for sale. I would have stayed for the after-party too hehe. Silly of me though I wore nothing but a tee at night where there were roughly around 7 Celsius degrees. So cold..
Also it's wonderful to wake up everyday and see the mountains. It's mesmerizing. The scenery is so beautiful and eerie.
Another amazing thing ..teaching my aunt all the wrong things. Besides the two of us stealing posters, we were sneaking out at 12 am to go to the swings [the parks usually closing at 10 pm] and especially teaching her from my vast knowledge of ..alcoholism. Gin bombs are love. Shark meat is also love. But portuguese cream puffs are the best love. Yum yum yum x)

Ah anygay, time for me to stalk.