Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Okay so my mommy packed and sent me to the doctor's office today. It turns out that my seemingly innocent autumn cold is actually a throat infection. Also my doctor discovered that I have gastritis. Is it really impossible for me to have just a cold? No complications? So now I have to take pills for my throat, heart, stomach and kidneys -_-".
Ah let's move onto something else. More cheerful. Like The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus. Irrelevant if it came out yet or not, because that doesn't dimish the fact that I want to see it. Also this. I found myself a love bunny where I least expected [conceited much? haha]. My sis came back. Adina is also coming back. And this time we are all leaving together. Except Vanishi. This may be a little though, but goddammit Vanishi you will be deeply missed. This may just urge me to come back home more often than I already have been.

@Kanji: Rats on Cocaine is a really sick and fucked up cartoon about two rats, Alice and Cage, on cocaine. It's disturbing on so many level I cannot even put into words. Though I am oddly fond of Alice and her way of 'being' hihi. <3