Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

You know what it's like when you hxc starve the whole day, then you come home and stuff your tummy with every piece of food in your reach even though you know it's bad for you but you do it anyway, because hey there must be at least one dumbass, and then your tummy hurts so bad that you want to roll over and die? Well one bottle of coke and one choco bar later ..I'm all better, thank you for your concern =P.
Weeeeeeell anygay ... today I finished reading Requiem for a Dream. The brother I live with said to me that I am very cultured ...for a person who doesn't read anything. Well esqueeeeze me that you're never home to actually see me reading pffffft wanker >_>.
But the freak at the uni was the best at complimenting me. He said I'm fat and need to loose weight o.o. A fanboy should never say that.. loser. And speaking of classmates, my English classmates cannot fully relate to the extension of their stupidity. They amaze me. Not only do they fail at English, but they also fail at Romanian. Language, grammar, literature and history ..well practically everything related to Romania. Wow.
But yeah, today I'm happy. I'll let you on about today some other time. Time to stalk.

@Kanji: noooope .. that day I did nothing at all. Besides making plans, day-dreaming and watching The Yakuza Papers [<-- recommended by one of my brothers, heh go figure =))]. MSN ..yes. I know. I really have to come more often <3