Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So yes. Wish I could say I am better but in fact ..I am not. I've been losing sleep, and it's not due to the fact that I play Diablo or Starcraft on a nightly basis. I've been having nightmares for the past 3 weeks. Continously. In order to have a proper nightmare-free sleep, I have to get sloshed. Or maybe I should just check a psychiatrist. Freaky x).
The good news though is that now ..with our grandmother gone ..we scheduled mom for surgery this Thursday. And from then on, it will get better.
On a pissed-off note, my brother's gf finally moved out. And ever since she packed her stuff and left she's behaving a little bitchy. She's taking the tv although she complained that tv kills the brain bla bla and it's not even her tv. And today, I made pizza. She said it looks nasty and went off to make pasta. And now she's upset with me [again.. go figure] because I don't want to eat her bloody pasta. But alas, as a little present she's leaving me in charge of washing the dishes. It's a little weird ever since she moved out.. she comes over here to eat and leaves me to wash the dishes.
But fuck it all. Today is Romania's national day, I think I caught a cold and I am going to celebrate by hardcoring Diablo.