Thursday, March 11, 2010



Have I mentioned that I promised that this semester I will attend all curses? After all I am paying a rather obscene amount of money which should provide me with some top-knotch studying and fucking hell I want to make the best of it. So far I am not doing the best of jobs. Well okay let's see this through a more optimistic lens. So far I am not doing the worst of jobs. I mean .. I have perfect attendance at Deutsch so far and that is admirable since half of the teachers are not my cup of tea -battles eyelashes-. And I also have perfect attendance at English which is even more remarkable considering my group mates' growing inability at speaking English and more recently ..Romanian also. Aber verpiss euch alles!
Alas, it's March and over here it's snowing. Unfuckingbelievable cold. Which makes up as my reason for staying indoors and not go to the uni x).

I was watching Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day and I thought that I should update teh bloggie. Boys with toys. Although the boys are some Irish Jesus-freaks who kill gangsters left and right, some by getting in the line of fire and some by actually being aimed at, interpreted by some not so Irish guys who do a pretty good job nevertheless.
I should go online on msn or yahoo instead, right?

@Kawn: ooooh Alice is a really awesome movie. Although I felt that the main actress didn't really live up to the movie but meeeeeh :3.
@Vanishi: wii mergem mergem. Este un film pe care l-as revedea de cate ori se poate. Si de cate ori ma poate tine buzunarul. Dar fac si foamea pentru filmul ala. Oh yeeeh