Wednesday, March 17, 2010



Mhmm .. I have to get up for the uni in about 5 hours and I decided to blog. I entered my 5th week in Bucharest and I haven't been home yet. I think I will go back home barely on Easter. Other than that, 3 light bulbs exploded in my apartment and my fridge broke down too. Adding to my other misfortunes, I feel like Lemony Snickets. Except that my unfortunate events aren't as funny.

On the other hand, yesterday [technically speaking] I went grocery-shopping with my uni friend. It was our first haha. This sounds like it leads to something more. It is peculiar though since one day during class she almost stripped me to see if I wear a bra or a sport top. Naaaah :-j.

Also, I saw Ninja Assassin suckerz. I have never seen more blood and guts, it could easily compete with a gore movie :3. Okay not really since gore movies don't have much of a plot, yet Ninja Assassin has one, albeit a not so creative one.

Vanina stopped blogging. Of course you couldn't know that since she made her blog private but I'm posting her name here in the case she will be motivated and start blogging again.

And I finally appeared on msn. A miracle has happened. I talked with Dolores, and she's the same crazy lolly-dolly I knew [my promise is still available, doll-chan ..and if you don't know what the heck I am talking about then it sucks for me x)]. Now, I need to get online on both msn and yahoo more often. To keep in touch with all the other people.

x)~