Saturday, May 15, 2010



I'm waiting for Claudia to show up so we can start on a project for Deutsche Literatur und Kultur. It's haunting me because I woke up at 8 and had a rather restless sleep. Buuuut you don't really need to know that.
So I thought I could update around here, stalk a few people and .. no I think that's it.

Yesterday I had two exams, so 8 more to go. No my math isn't failing me, I know I said I have 11 exams and that I took 2 exams prior to yesterday but one of those exams got postponed to yesterday. Is anyone really paying that much attention to my blogs?
What can I say about these exams? Some are nerve-wrecking, some professors bite our tushes, some are silly ...
But naaah, because it became somewhat of a habit to share music, here's the video for Rammstein's Ich tu dir weh. They're coming in Romania, if I haven't mentioned it before. And even if I mentioned it before, I'm gonna say it again and again because it pisses me off. They're finally coming over here and the tickets are bloody expensive.



ah yes, the sound is a bit off but otherwise it would have been removed from youtube, but it's a good song in general.