Wednesday, July 28, 2010



I haven't been updating this bloggie [while writing this I am listening to 12012 ... it brings back such great memories]. I could say that I didn't do so because I was too busy doing shit x). The highlight of it all ... ugh, I cut my hair. Yes, doing shit is entertaining.

My sister was home, and we fell into our routine of bickering over everything. But in the end the sisterly love won, because I actually gave her some of my blouses, even though mom already bought her so many stuff >_<". But then again, it's so rare when my siblings visit and I'm just leeching off at my parents' house for the whole summer >_<".
Then one of my brothers and his gf came by as well. It always annoys me when one of my siblings brings someone over. Before you label me as unreasonable, my brothers would react the same. My parents aren't content with this to begin with. We just love our comfort too much, when nobody is bothering us.

Okay so I have nothing to add, so yeeeh.