Thursday, July 8, 2010



Why do some relatives think it's okay to just come over and bring a friend or two with them? Our home isn't a fucking hotel. At least if it were a hotel they would have paid, but in this case they stay for free, eat our food and piss me off.
Mom is expecting of me to clear out my room ... because they always have to stay in my room. And not only that, but apparently they also have to use my bath products. Do I have Midas' touch or something? Am I that awesome that everything I own is simply irresistible to them?
I don't think you can actually feel how angry I am. It is kind of hard ...

Yeah and ranting online isn't helping me either because no matter how pissed off I get they are still coming over and they are going to stay for a while. I better start plotting ways of avoiding them as much as possible.

Fuck :|