Wednesday, November 17, 2010



It's so lonely here. This apartment seems pretty big when you're aaaaall alone. Usually it should mean pijama party, but given that everyone is busy with the uni, it's not exactly possible.
So tomorrow, after classes, I am going to Braşov. Okay I know it doesn't mean anything to you, but it's in the mountains. One of my brothers planned for his gf's birthday a weekend up in the mountains. And I am going two days ahead because I just can.

And yes, I owe Adibishie a picture with the cardigan she bought me. Because she bought me a super cute and fluffy cardigan for my birthday, and I pretty much wear it daily. I love it so much. It's kind of hard to take a full body picture with the laptop's webcam though so yeeeeh (:...

But now I must go and paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack~ [and do my German presentation for tomorrow -_-" .. homeworks suck]