Wednesday, March 23, 2011



Uuu quick update .. because random blogging is fun :3.
Last night my brother finally cooked something, and surprisingly ... it was foodsex. I was expecting him to burn down the kitchen, but he's a rather good cook. Well he only knows how to make pasta but it still counts for something.
Today I met with Adibish ... being a piss poor student is stressful -_-". I don't even have anything more to add to that. On the other hand, this Friday we made plans to go home. It's been 6 weeks since I last went home [my brother's car is deeply missed] so I'm being a bad kid again and skipping some classes to catch the train :3.
This also means that I have to start writing letters for people ...mhmmm.
And this Friday is the opening premiere of Sucker Punch, and I promised my sister I'd go since we waited this movie for a very long time, but if I had to choose between the movie and home ...well guess it's the latter. We'll go next week so not much of a biggie but still.

Mhmm now to beddie because I only slept 3 hours and I cannot think properly anymore. That and I am starting to see my blanket shifting o.o. So a rather early nighty night x)

@ Kanji: I shall send you my new phone numbeeer ...well I shall write it in a mail. ehehehe x). And in the meantime I have to find my manual to figure out how to send text messages in America as well.
@ Nanneh: I knew there was someone else who shared my passion for horror movies. Finally someone understands me haha x)