Wednesday, July 6, 2011



Another month has passed and I still write whenever I remember. I don't think many people are reading this anyway. But those few who do, matter the most *cheesycheesy* haha. I am home right now. Unfortunately for me, I won't be staying the entire summer here. I will have to go back to Bucharest and be a responsible adult. That and looking for a new place to live in with my brother and sister, but my sister will be moving in with another brother. On one hand it's good, because me and my sister, the two of us are impossible, we can't function together. On the other hand, I will go back to sleeping on the floor, given how my couch is now completely broken.

I don't really have much to say. Life is much the same around here. Except this time of the year, there are practically no tourists in my hometown, it's raining a lot and the weather is cold.

Oh and mom bought me a piggy bank shaped like a fishy. As of lately, instead of simply putting one of us kids in charge of collecting money for each's birthday, she buys a piggy bank. I know there are still a few months left until my birthday, but who knows how soon I will come back home.

But here's a pretty video and a nice songie...