Thursday, August 6, 2009

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I come blogging again because my internet is really a bitch. And I decided to bore you with pictures of latest purchases and gifts. Because I have to brag and I am lame like that [yet every time I get a present from someone dear I cannot help myself but feel bad about it.. weird aye?].

teh book ~ which I have yet to read. I always borrow other books instead of reading my own. Another weird trait of mine.

Yves Rocher ~ green is the new bla bla 'it'? But I really love this company. Kudos to them x)

bling bling ~ my new and shiny bling bling. The ladybug pendant is from Vanina and the snake ring is from Adina. They are really soooo shiny.

und la la ~ from left to right: Kagerou from Adina; the gay rainbow heart Shou from Vanina; the kitty still nameless from Vanina.

clothing ~ from Vanina. It's reals purrrrrty.

clothing ~ from Vanina.

clothing ~ from moi haha. My super freaky Tonka t-shirt. As far as my knowledge goes it's one of a kind tee... but I may be wrong.

clothing ~ from Vanina again ;D. Yeh me gusta mucho.

clothing ~ my super girlie-totally-not-my-style top.

And yes I do realize I get a lot of stuff from Vanina. And no I am not high-maintenance.