Thursday, October 15, 2009

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So yeh, apparently I will move back with my brother. They really don't have the heart to leave me be a homeless. Tomorrow is mine and Adina's last day of living together, and like every depressed girl, we want to stay tucked in, eating a fucking bucket of ice-cream, pizza and drink plenty of coke. And have facial treatments [Yves Rocher forever and ever]. Like face masks, scrubs, cleanser and all that. We're such girls, eh.
Anyway, living with Adina has its perks. It would be futile to enumerate and explain, but it's just plain funny in a tragi-comic way. Sort of... We're so awesome that we have matching cups. I pimped mine.

I make no sense right? But I am doing everything else I can, just to not do my homework and my essay for tomorrow. Adina as well. We're now sharing music tastes. Fucking awesome, aye!!
ps: I sort of have a friend at the uni x)