Monday, October 12, 2009

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is an update.
First of all I would like to thank you Kanji <3. Thanks for your kind words and your moral support.
And now onto the oonga boonga serious stuff. By the end of this month I will be pretty much homeless. Me and Adina have been experiecing a lot of poop from the landlady. Such as checking up on us daily, not keeping her word to us and the latest, raising our rent. I mean ... when me and Adina moved in, we had nothing but a fridge and a bed. We have to sleep in complete dust, we still have no kitchen, no internet and no tv. And the landlady even raised our rent. So like every normal father, Adi's father made her move and so she will be out of this pig sty by the end of the week, to live with her sister. I, on the other hand, will be homeless because all my brothers are moving by the end of this month and my sister lives with her boyfriend. I'm despairing because I have no other to bring to live in said pig sty, I have no other places to go, fuck it I have no certainty.

But you all are doing better, right?