Thursday, October 1, 2009

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Today was going quite okay. Until I dared to hope that I would be able to do something extraordinary. Not only that there is a problem of finances, but also my sister is against it. I reformed to the idea. Guess I am a weak person and I don't fight too much for my cause. But my sister cannot, just cannot leave it to just that. She has to bitch out and involve mom and dad in a matter that doesn't really need them. I really don't need any more bickering. Isn't it futile to rub more salt onto the wound? It causes more pain but it doesn't necesarilly heal faster. And at the receiving end is me..

Ştiu că citeşti si o să vrei să mă suni ca să te asiguri că sunt ok. Şi o să fiu ok. Vroiam doar să-mi iau de pe suflet asta. Nu mă descurc prea bine să exprim prea bine ce simt, aşa că mai bine scriu. În realitate nu cred că este la fel de serios pe cât sună în postul ăsta. Aveam doar nevoie să scriu. Mâine soarele tot o să răsară şi cerul va fi tot albastru iar noi două tot o să ne înţelegem în felul nostru mai mult sau mai puţin disfuncţional.