Saturday, December 19, 2009

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

First ..Doll-chan, I hope you had a great birthday. Lots of vodka. Tons of vodka <3.
Okay so I am home now. I have nothing intelligent ..nothing interesting ..nor nothing awesome to share. I'm bored. What a kitty faggot. I'm stuffed with cookies. What a kitty faggot. I should have brought more clothes to change. What a kitty faggot. See? Nothing interesting. What a bloody kitty faggot.

@Kanji: Oh yeah ..they say tonight it's going to be a blizzard again. Last night there were -15◦ C. Today there were -9◦ C. I have no idea if that means anything to you, but I can say that it's very cold for this time of the year. Tomorrow they are closing the highways again due to the blizzard. This Monday? You start your finals this Monday? UWAH GOOD LUCK <3.