Friday, February 5, 2010



Apparently I really fail at keeping in touch with these blogs. First my laptop died and I had to format it. Then my internet stopped working. Then my last exams just brainfucked with me but it only resulted in my IQ flushing down the toilet. Yes it seems that I am bullshitting but unfortunately for me it's the tragic-comic truth. Tragic-comic. Huh ..that's a bit over dramatic. Other than that, I got my wallet stolen. With my ID card, student card, bank card and a shitload of dinero. I was on the way to the bus and I realized that hey ..my wallet is missing. After the shock came hysteria and then onwards with the lulz. It definitely runs in the family. Dad lost money. Mom lost money and literally broke a laptop. My biggest brother lost several phones, got his bicycle stolen, he forgot his backpack somewhere and got his wallet stolen. My middle brother got his wallet stolen. My youngest brother is a good boy and saved the family honor. My sister got her phone stolen and got a fine on the bus some weeks ago. And now moi *battles eyelashes*
And fuck, now I ruined my vacation. Now I will have to spend my days running around the town to get my ID card and my bank card. And give a police statement. Fun? Double fun? Triple fun? Of course not.

Mooooooooo~