Monday, February 15, 2010



Being in Bucharest with no internet made me watch Hellsing, Wolf's Rain and Welcome to the NHK! all over again. I remembered that the latter was pretty fun to watch, except that it's actually pretty sad. A bit way too melo-dramatic in some parts but alas, never mind that. I should have watched some horror movies instead :3.



よ。

"Here's a lullaby to close your eyes ... goodbye
It was always you that I despised ... oh well
I don't feel enough for you to cry ... goodbye
"

Okay, so it's clear that my mood is going downhill. Ich bin total enttäuscht.
I got my class schedule today. This semester I am learning with two professors that represented a nightmare for me. I also failed the exams for those two. But it wasn't my fault no no. They're definitely out to get me -paranoid-

@ Kanji: Tetsuo is basically a man turning into a machine. His pen0r becomes a drill machine, his fingers shoot lasers and such. I couldn't watch it until the end, regardless of my bad movies addiction. Be serious man ..Okay so you had a blog before. You could make one again. It's not like I have more readers so shush.