Tuesday, February 16, 2010



So today I got all my results. I passed all my exams, some with even surprising marks. Guess I'm not all that dumb the others peg me to be. And by others I mean my I-lost-my-last-neuron-I-declare-it-dead classmates. A bit of misanthropy with a touch of condescending manner and you get me :3. I'd rather be alone than waste my time. Albeit there are some I get along with.
I had a different idea to follow though. Lars and the real girl is an entertaining, sometimes sad movie to watch. Mostly it left me disappointed at the end of it because it creates an utopic understanding society where everyone has a role in curing the socially inapt person. It's a sweet movie to watch as an alternative to reality.
This is heading towards depression. I ponder on futile meaningless things too much. Bad juju ._.

My classes are so far so good. Some are even non-existent since the teachers decide not to come. Kanji got a blog x), I'll put his link in the sidebar. Now I can stalk him better.

I miss their Blitz era. heh..