Monday, February 8, 2010



I'm thinking in such homosexual terms at the moment. It takes Omi smiling, Naoto talking and Mally dorking around. This is what I'm talking about. Okay so their part of the interview starts around 3:00 but it is full of awesomness nevertheless. I bet you dear kawn knew about this already. Maybe I should spend more time checking what else is new with them instead of doing what I usually do. And that is watch a movie, go check wikipedia, find all sorts of interesting stuff [and it goes like the following]:

An American Crime --> Ellen Page --> Hard Candy --> VAST ~ Pretty when you cry --> Don't look now --> Flatliners, which is odd because I just watched Flatliners the other night. I also watched An American Crime and Hard Candy some nights ago.

I work in mysterious ways.