Monday, March 8, 2010



So I got tagged by Nicoleta. And I finally managed to get my procrastinating butt to write it. I remember that I saw this on Adelina's [Vani's friend] blog as well and thought that maybe I should do it too. I had a tough time deciding what band to choose in the first place. Currently I am still deciding between Moonspell and Akira Yamaoka. I guess Moonspell it shall be.
So, my life according to Moonspell.

pick your artist: Moonspell.
are you a male or female: Alma Mater.
describe yourself: Nocturna.
how do you feel: Can't Bee.
describe where you currently live: From Lowering Skies.
if you could go anywhere, where would you go?: I'll See You In My Dreams.
your favourite form of transportation: Opium [hah xP]
your best friend?: Herr Spiegelmann.
you and your best friend are: Dreamless (Lucifer and Lilith).
what’s the weather like: Made of Storm.
favourite time of day: Night Eternal.
if your life was a tv show what would it be called?: Butterfly FX.
what is life to you: ...of Dreams and Drama.
your relationship: How We Became Fire.
your fear: the Darkening.
what is the best advice you have to give: As We Eternally Sleep on It.
thought for the day: Everything Invaded.
my motto: Memento Mori.

So this is done. Outside is snowing again. Inside is cold as fuck and even with my blanket it's still cold as fuck. I didn't go to the uni today. Nothing interesting to say ..except that Bucharest is depressing. So I'm gonna go munch on some chocolate and ..do something. Noapte buna Bucuresti.

@Nicoleta: got it fixed. Asta este leapsa de la tine. Sorry for the confusion :*