Sunday, March 21, 2010



So weeee I finally did this. I believe I told you that I got tagged by Raluca.

01. Shit happens.
02. Smile, tomorrow will be worse.
03. Je m'en fische. [does this count?]
04. A pessimist is nothing more than a well-informed optimist.
05. "Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months."
06. "The aim of life is self-development. To realize one's nature perfectly - that is what each of us is here for."
07. Wisdom comes with winters.
08. Experience is the name people give to mistakes.
09. People who make you cry don't deserve you, and people who deserve you won't make you cry.
10. Life is rather like a tin of sardines ... we're all of us looking for a key.
11. And this is specially from me to you: NEVER GET YOUR EARS PIERCED BY YOUR MOM, AT HOME, WITH A NEEDLE.

Other than that, I watched the second season of Darker than Black entitled Ryƫsei no Gemini. It's ...not what I expected. Rumor has it that there won't be a third season to it. Which is a shame since the second season didn't live up to the first one.
Oh btw, me and my brother improved. We're not sitting each in our rooms with our laptops anymore ..we're now sitting in my room [which is the living room really], each with our laptops haha. Guess it's due to the fact that I have the tv x)