Tuesday, April 13, 2010



Today at the uni it was just me and Claudia. Not even our professors came. So we went to the Red Dragon, the romanian version of China Town. Supposedly :3. It was pretty cool, we talked a lot about our metal-ness during school and high-school. She surprised me though, when she told me that she traded her Anathema t-shirt for a pretty old CoF t-shirt with a complete stranger, in the school yard.
Ja, and afterward I went with her to buy a telescope. Telescopes are really fascinating. The salesman was such a nice person, he sat there and explained us all about telescopes. Then he let us look through some. It was pretty cool.

And this would be about it. My brother is getting me the game Sanitarium. You have to play this game to understand how awesome it is. The borderline imagination-fantasy-horror is barely existent, the storyline is beautifully told through flashbacks and insanity. Oh ja *__*

@Vanina: te-ai mai uitat pana la urma la "Day Watch"? x)