Wednesday, May 26, 2010



I always update my blog when I have an exam the next day. Okay so I don't, that's a lie. So up to day I had 6 out 11 exams. I had to mention that to make you people feel sorry for me and make up for my complete lack of presence on msn -battles eyelashes-

On another note, Dir en grey's Uroboros -with the Proof in the Name of Living- DVD is out. I was waiting for this day for a looooong time. Unfortunately I am going to have to wait a little longer until someone is kind enough to rip the DVD. And yes I am talking very illegalish but I am a poor student. And I emphasize on poor. I have a feeling I'll go emo over it once I see it, Adina stie de ce haha :3.
Speaking of her, I know she has a twitter account, because she spilled the beans. But I didn't know her address [because she has an incriminatory picture of me in KFC -le gasp- after I swore off junk food], so I googled her. Then I googled me, and you get a facebook page that's not even mine =)). It seems I don't exist on the internet.

I'm going to head off now and eat some oddly chinese food ..and motivate myself to start learning for my exam tomorrow.
Bai~