Wednesday, May 19, 2010



I have another exam tomorrow and I'm getting myself a movie instead of learning. I'm pretty bummed because I kind of failed the exam from yesterday ... it will be a miracle if I pass it. And I'm not saying this because I'm fishing for reassurance of the naaaaw-you're-just-saying-this-I'm-sure-you-did-great sort. I am fully aware of my abilities and inabilities Every time I said that I am pretty much sure that I will fail ... in the end I failed.
And about the prior post. I was extremely pissed off. I mentioned that I was waiting for Claudia to start on our project. She didn't show up because she was busy doing shit. In the end the presentation didn't turn out the way she wanted to but what did she expect? I know that I am irresponsible, but hello there is someone even worse than me. So yes, I was disappointed in her.