Monday, May 3, 2010



I'm either blogging too much about shit stuff or not blogging at all. And I saw that for a while now, all my blogs had a [let's say] "theme". Be it either metal, movies, japanese stuff or ...what else do I blog about? -ponders-

So I'm going to write today about games, being the nerd that I am. Again, me and my brother have no personal lives so we spent two days watching Starcraft gameplays. In particular, the best Starcraft player's games .. who is, go figure, a Korean by the ID Boxer. I thought I played Starcraft well enough but he just proved me wrong. Well okay I am not a shabby player -battles eyelashes- but I could never manage the units and resources like he does or recover and win a battle that seemed lost.
So yeah, that's what we did. I especially watched him on youtube with Rammstein's latest album playing in the background, which is quite good. I mentioned before, that I am such an almighty metal pygmy. I'd do me :3. Metal and games .. I'd totally do me :3 -kidding-

I went to sleep today at 4 am. And dear brother woke me up at a little after 8. So yes I am fresh as a daisy. Although I did dream Doll-chan again. I just had to mention that. If you didn't know about me, when I sleep such few hours I tend to make bad jokes about my personal self.

I also wanted to share some youtube videos, but fuck it ...theme for another blog post.
And yes I am lol-ing right now at my humorless humor, because everything is funny...