Sunday, May 2, 2010



Me and my brother are metal-ing out. Oh yeah, I just made that up because I'm a fucking metal pygmy.

It all started out when he was listening to My Dying Bride's Bring Me Victory. It's my favorite song from their latest album and apparently it's his' too. And we started sharing thoughts about music and metal nowadays. It so happened that he didn't listen to, he didn't even know about, Burzum's Belus. It's not a wow-album but it's a good listen. We also had our mouths wide open at Moonspell's new homepage. It is pretty :3.

Then we moved to more national bands, such as Negură Bunget and their latest effort, Vîrstele Pămîntului [which from a grammar point of view, it's miss-spelled, but I'm bored and get stuck on tiny details ...], which is a rather too folk sound. One can just dance traditional romanian dances on this. Two former members of Negură Bunget formed a new band, entitled Dordeduh which has a similar sound to the album OM. Now that is some awesome shit.

And then we started lol-ing at "metal" videos and bands. Such as Paradise Lost's video Faith something us something something something us. The best comment to that was "Man, she really hates haircuts.", it got 22 thumbs up. And if anyone is bored enough like me and my sibling to watch the video, you'll understand haha.
Or perhaps Haggard's Hijo de la luna cover. It's wrong. Just wrong.

~ \ ( ^ o ^ ) / ~

ooooooh I just wonder how many care what I just wrote about =)).