Thursday, September 16, 2010



This is the third time this week that my laptop broke down. I'm getting kind of tired to fix it over and over again. One day it is going to shut down on me for good. I need a new laptop, a new phone, a new pair of headphones and I definitely need a new couch at my place in Bucharest :|. Student life is not as amazing as it should be for moi.

Tomorrow I am leaving with my family to another city, very up north. And to save us from some expenses, two of my brothers are coming all the way here from Bucharest to pick us up. It's so nice to have a personal car and a personal chauffeur *snob*. I'm kidding I'm kidding =)).
Ugh and I haven't started packing yet. On the other hand, I don't have stuff to pack so I'm good.

@Kawn: Tron Legacy is something that I look forward to watching. The trailer looks interesting enough, but most of the time the movie doesn't live up to the trailer. You know, I still stalk your blog, just that I don't reply ehehe :3.