Saturday, October 16, 2010



It's past 2 am and I can't sleep and I really have to because I have to get up at 6 due to my insane schedule because yes I have classes on Saturday starting at bloody 8 am so I should really go to beddie but sleep seems beyond me now and at this rate I will either stay awake for the whole night or fall asleep and sleep late into the day and not go to my insane saturday morning classes, which at the moment I am actually looking forward to and it's worrying me.

Yes. Figured this would be an awesome time to update my blog. And write some nonsense x).
Ah scheiße ...Ich hasse mich und ich will sterben. Not really, but I'm germanizing :3.
I'm gonna go now and watch "Reconstruction" without subtitles, the movie being danish. Just because it can't get more awesome than this ^_^.