Sunday, October 10, 2010



So here I am blogging ... blogging about nothing in particular. I think that for the first time since I got here, it's sunny outside. I got a new laptop XD. My brother sold me his laptop. Because he figured out that a car is pretty expensive so he sold me his laptop. My new laptop is so pretty, but when I mean pretty I mean that it has 320 GB HDD and 4 GB RAM and an Intel Core 2 Duo T6600 processor. If you didn't know, I really am THAT kind of nerd, one who gets excited over small technicalities like those :3.
Ah my brother also fixed my couch. Now I can finally molest my hippo plushie better -kidding-.

Today I made a cheesecake with nectarines and marshmallow. Just because my brother was recovering from a hangover and I was recovering from ...actually I wasn't recovering from anything. I blame it on my sweet tooth teehee. But goddamn the marshmallow is so exhausting to make. I gave up whipping the marshmallow around the end and just put it over like that. It still turned out quite good.

I think I have some homework for German tomorrow. heh ...