Sunday, January 9, 2011



So I arrived in Bucharest. And so far so good. My mom gave us food to last us the entire week, afterward we'll have to figure it out. And surprisingly, the apartment was in a pretty good condition, considering that the last time I left my brother alone for a long time, I came back to find molded dishes and expired food. My sister also dropped by to give me some belated birthday presents from my brother and from Raluca. Well the first pic is actually of Yves Rocher products that I got for my birthday, but I never got to brag with them. And yes I do realize that my obsession reached a whole new level o_o.



In the second pic I got Karma Bubble with patchouli, orange, lavender, lemon and elemi extract and Sultana of Soap with coconut and some other oil-I-cannot-find-the-translation-to, bergamot, aloe vera and orange extract by Lush and a little snail broche from my brother and his gf. Another cream from Yves Rocher [I'm hopeless] and that little pendant comes from Raluca, and if I understood right, it's my sign's stone. I really wonder where she found it and what stone it is to begin with. Irrelevant, because it's just so pretty pretty. I also got some books, because I always get books. The Silence of the Lambs, Rashomon and A stupid man's life [or something along those lines -_-"].

But now I must go and study for my exams, which sucketh ...