Sunday, March 20, 2011



I'm a bad kid, I know I know. I actually wanted to blog more often, but I always got sidetracked. I tend to do that, as many of you already know. And there were quite a lot of things I wanted to share ...of course at the moment I cannot recall them all.

I have a new phone, which is actually cheap and good. I really don't need a super performant phone and having nothing to do with it, and there will be no chances of people wanting to steal it :3. But the best part is that I can finally send texts to people and I also have internet on it. Yay for stalking people x). Now all I need to do is call all the people I know to let them know my new number. They're actually not that many but better a few but good ;).

Two days ago I went to a bar with my sister and some friends and for some reason it reminded me of the old days, when I used to spend my summers in vama. I really wasn't looking forward to spending my time in some crammy bar with shitty music and expensive drinks, but it turned out alright. We shared some laughs, we shared some stories but it really made me miss the days I spent in vama with my friends. Drinking vodka with red oranges juice, sleeping on the sand, our sneakers full of sand and just being silly.

But enough with the reminiscence, I have to go do my homework. Oh the fun.