Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I just talked with a classmate of mine. She called me because she was concerned that I didn't have a place to stay in when I go back to Bucharest to re-take my 2 exams. It's a longer story but it goes something like: her uncle is going to rent his apartment to me and Adina. Adina has been having nightmares that he would double-cross us and give the apartment to someone else. Once she even dreamt that there were 5 people sleeping in the same bed and she went to sleep in the closet [look who is a secret ghei thing that is dying to come out of the closet ..damn I love to miss-interpret things]. This latter part is totally not relevant but it's hilarious as hell x). So yes, this classmate called me to tell me that the apartment is not finished yet and if I come to Bucharest and I have no place to stay in, her room is available for me. It made me feel fuzzy uuuuuh.

On the not so brighter note, my cookies and sweets stash is decreasing day by day :C. So so sad.