Monday, May 16, 2011



It's so pretty outside. It's sunny and warm, maybe a bit too warm for me but that's okay, and the birds are chirping and there's a slight cool breeze roaming through the tree crowns and it feels just so damn pleasant, but on one hand I am looking at pictures of Bucharest and Mangalia during winter and it makes me miss the snow and the cold and the eerie nostalgia. And I am sitting on the same old couch finally writing on my thesis, gulping down on mineral water as I am trying to get rid of my Cola addiction and my mind is really fixated on that fizzy drink. And I want to get out so badly, but I know that I have to sit and write, because if I were more responsible all along, I would have more time right now to enjoy the simple pleasures of life. Catching up with Bishie, as she is going home tomorrow ...and I haven't seen her in such a long time. Going home as well, as I've been home only once since I started my 2nd and last semester. Going to the movies, since this is the perfect time to waste it watching a silly movie on the big screen. Anything but sitting on the same old couch and writing on a thesis that's giving me headaches.

And I can't believe it's all over now. This past Friday was my last official day as a student. And I spent it in a rather pathetic way. Waiting for the professor in the hallway, as he was one and a half hour late. Talking to my sister about Diablo 3 on the phone, because as much as I tried in these past three years, I failed at integrating myself. I either pass as the weird kid [I still don't get it what is it about me that passes as weird] or I don't pass as anything at all. And then the professor butthurt us. I am doing amazingly bad this last semester, at some courses anyway. At other courses I do amazingly well.

But I have to get back to my writing now ...and gazing out the window. It's really so pretty outside.



The coordinating professor for my thesis is the same one that almost failed me on my last project, as my previous project was the best I've ever written and he was too expectant of me. Impressive amount of pressure x_x